Full Stack Developer
Coding is in your blood. You love creating applications that people will remember. You believe programming is a creative process. You are proud of the work you do and the apps you create. You aren’t afraid to dive in and “figure it out”. You love learning. You are driven to build solutions to complex challenges. MCG Strategic is looking for you! This is a full-time, temporarily remote position with the possibility of being on-site in the future if located near South Jersey/Philadelphia.
MCG Strategic is seeking a full stack developer to join our rapidly growing engineering team. You will have the opportunity to work on various types of websites and web-based applications for our diverse group of clients. Ideal candidates must show proficiency in the latest development technologies, possess a desire to learn new technologies, and demonstrate a dedication to producing work of exceptional quality and performance while meeting established deadlines. You will work with a small, passionate, and highly experienced team, where your opinion and expertise matters.
- Develop software based on specifications/requirements
- Implement product UI’s using leading-edge technologies
- Develop backend software/API’s and databases using modern best-practices
- Manage content and data updates via applicable tools and services
- Maintain products and features as necessary
- Test current products and identify defects and act proactively to resolve issues
- Resolve reported defects and implement new product features
- Suggest and integrate solutions to problems
- Suggest improvements to achieve better processes and business efficiency
- Work with team to identify and implement quality assurance processes
- Ensure all product requirements are implemented and function as expected
- Provide technical support to clients/users
- Assist with product documentation
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, MIS, or other relevant degree) or equivalent experience
- 3 years Practical Experience
- Expertise in PHP/MySQL
- Demonstrated ability to develop and consume REST API's
- Database design (MongoDB / PostgreSQL / MySQL)
- Expertise with Git
- Experience with NodeJS and Express
- Experience with open-source Content Management Systems (Wordpress, Concrete5)
- Experience Managing and Configuring Web Servers (Apache/NGINX)
- Experience with Linux Operating Systems
- Ability to develop Mobile Applications w/ modern frameworks (Flutter)
MCG Strategic offers competitive salaries, a retirement plan, healthcare, access to supplemental benefits plans, vacation and paid time off.
About MCG Strategic:
MCG Strategic is a creative brand technology agency formed with the goal of providing strategic, world-class creative and technology-driven solutions for clients striving to grow and evolve their businesses. MCG Strategic has produced work for regional, national, and global businesses in a variety of industries; from technology, B2B and financial to healthcare, education, and retail.
It is MCG Strategic’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
For consideration, please submit your resume along with links to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.